style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2515 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Finally almost have my credit file straight and only have 1 CCJ to come off in July of next year.

All bills have been paid on time and up to date for the last 5 years and I have no credit apart from a mobile phone contract.

I recently took out the credit builder option on a pre-paid Cash Plus card which has been recorded on my credit file and is now finished.

What are the chances of being accepted now for the Aqua card with the old nearly expired CCJ on my file?

Have a look through all the credit builder card on one of the comparison sights, reanonable chance on low credit limit.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I'd say. If you could do without the card, wait until that last ccj drops off next year. Would be a shame to undo all that effort in repairing your credit history if they routinely rejected you because of that ccj.

It never rains but it pours...

Two threads merged, always better sticking to one 247orbital :-)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

OK thank you, just wasn't sure the right place to put the post.

I would only ever apply for two cards or credit in any one year anyway. I know its a card offered to those with less than perfect credit and they do say they consider people with CCJ's, but in the current climate I wasn't sure.

I just don't want the knock back so may hold off on it until my file is squeaky clean.