Linda12

issue with scottish power debt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2522 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am the Scottishpower rep on this forum. This is a formal complaint raised by my colleague in regards to this and the details are under investigation. It would not be appropriate to comment further on this case at the moment. Regards Gerry

Can you please advise on who I can from email at ScottishPower about wrongful information on my credit report from 2004.

Thanks ScottishPower Company Rep, I hope this matter can be resolved to mutual satisfaction

Can you please advise on who I can from email at ScottishPower about wrongful information on my credit report from 2004.

Things should drop off your credit file after 6 years or was it late being reported for some reason?

Things should drop off your credit file after 6 years or was it late being reported for some reason?

Was thinking the same thing. It turns out the default is for a £40 odds pounds debt as a result of my husband leaving a council flat in 2004 to live with me. He paid the bill when he left but this was charges for the 3 week period after he left and before new tenants moved in as a result of failing to give a final reading...

The property was given back to the council on or around September 2006 when he moved into my house and all energy supplies had already been in my sole name since 2002

the credit report says default date 28/7/08 - it has my current address on it even though supply was not provided to this address

it then says satisfaction date 10/2/09

and then also partial settlement 1/3/09

??

is this statue barred? does that go from date of last payment or date of default

own thread created here

please refrain from posting

on other members existing threads

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Was thinking the same thing. It turns out the default is for a £40 odds pounds debt as a result of my husband leaving a council flat in 2004 to live with me. He paid the bill when he left but this was charges for the 3 week period after he left and before new tenants moved in as a result of failing to give a final reading...

The property was given back to the council on or around September 2006 when he moved into my house and all energy supplies had already been in my sole name since 2002

the credit report says default date 28/7/08 - it has my current address on it even though supply was not provided to this address

it then says satisfaction date 10/2/09

and then also partial settlement 1/3/09

??

is this statue barred? does that go from date of last payment or date of default

I am no expert here, I would like to point that out.

I believe it is from the date of default. It looks as if it has been in the hands of a DCA for a few years.

Checks are against the address and associates.

Unless you can show company error it will stand for 6 years.