Twinkle86

Claim issued from Next Retail

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2520 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

I have come home from work to find a court claim form - although I have a lot of debts this is the 1st time I have come across one of these.

It is for a Next Directory that I owe £317.70 to and it is Howard Cohen and co solicitors address on the form and it is issued from Northampton (CCBC) court. Charges of £50 solicitors costs and £30 court fee added totallig £397.70

I admit to the full amount of the debt (I think?? :O) ) but I am unable to pay the full amount in one go. If I complete the form (that I am working through - it is hard to work out all of my costs as me and partners money is all together however I can seperate it out with a bit of working out)

I have read the forms but I am a little confused... If I complete the Admission form is it correct I send it just to the solicitors address on the front and not the court... do I just send recorded so I have proof etc and do I send a 1st payment with it?

At section 11 of the admission form which is the offer of payment if I offer monthly installments and they were accepted (I dont know what the likelyhood is? I was going to offer £50 pm?) does that mean that a CCJ is effectively issued to me or is that a repayment plan before a CCJ is issued? Sorry Im just a little confused by it all :(

Also is it just the admission form that needs sending back?? (and payment installment??)

thanks for help :O) x

Edited by honeybee13
Putting in some spacing for easier reading.

Hello there.

I'm assuming you've received an N1 form, am I right? If it is, would you be able to type up what the form says under Particulars of Claim please? Don't put in any personal details or references, for your own protection.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi

Thanks for reply... uder particulars it says:

The Claimants claim is for the sum of £317.70 being the balance outstanding on the defendants account in respect of the price of goods supplied and delivered by the claimant to the order of the defendant through its mail order catalogue service together with any charges applied to the acccount in accordance with the terms and conditions of use

Full details of the cost of all puchases made and the details of agreed payment arrangements have been given to the defendant. The defendant has defaulted in payment

The claimant claims £317.70

Are there any unlawful charges on the account for being late with payment etc?

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

There are some late payment fees on there I think... they havent sent e a statement though for about 4 months and I can no longer log in online.

Hi Twinkle.

Hello

I have come home from work to find a court claim form - although I have a lot of debts this is the 1st time I have come across one of these.You have 33 days in total subject to your plea.5 deemed served so 28 (14 to complete your Acknowledgment of Service and plea and if defending a further 14 days to submit a defenceThis can all be done on line MCOL using your username and password.

It is for a Next Directory that I owe £317.70 to and it is Howard Cohen and co solicitors address on the form and it is issued from Northampton (CCBC) court. Charges of £50 solicitors costs and £30 court fee added totallig £397.70

I admit to the full amount of the debt (I think?? :O) ) but I am unable to pay the full amount in one go. If I complete the form (that I am working through - it is hard to work out all of my costs as me and partners money is all together however I can seperate it out with a bit of working out)

I have read the forms but I am a little confused... If I complete the Admission form is it correct I send it just to the solicitors address on the front and not the court...Yes for a full admitance do I just send recorded so I have proof etc and do I send a 1st payment with it? Correct keep a copy

At section 11 of the admission form which is the offer of payment if I offer monthly installments and they were accepted (I dont know what the likelyhood is? I was going to offer £50 pm?) does that mean that a CCJ is effectively issued to me or is that a repayment plan before a CCJ is issued? Sorry Im just a little confused by it all :Yes you will receive a CCJ which will appear on Credit Register files for 6 years and virtually make any further credit impossible

Also is it just the admission form that needs sending back?? (and payment installment??) Yes

thanks for help :O) x

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Did you receive a Letter before Action (pre legal) ? Was you approached to make any payment arrangement ? Have you received anything that resembles a Notice of Default?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread