robinson way sold!!

twoman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Perhaps all those who have dealings with RW from now on should direct all complaints to Mr. Nathoo to resolve.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 2 weeks later...

I received a letter today from Robinson Way following my CCA letter to which no response was received. I then sent the next letter informing them they were in breach etc. THen today received a letter from RW stating:

"We are sorry but we are still awaiting a response from the client concerned, We have reminded them that this query is outstanding. We will let you know the outcome as soon as we receive the relevant details".

At the bottom of the letter in bold text they inform me that as of 10 November 2012 RW was aquired by the Hoist Group.

Does anyone know what I should do now regarding RW? I had a gander through the library and couldn't see a letter to suit.

Many thanks in advance

All you can do is see what they come up with next.

Other than the ''account in dispute'' letter.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Can you tell us what the documents are, or post up redacted copies please.

Hi, thanks again for your response.

I received a letter as follows:

"Further to your request for a copy agreement in respect of the above account, we not enclose the relevant documents for your immediate attention.

Please note if an original credit agreement was not available, under the Consumer Credit Acts a reconstituted copy may be provided.

We need to hear from you with your proposals for settlement of your account which is long overdue for payment, within 10 days."

Also enclosed: a photocopy of the Short application form together with a copy of the T&Cs x 2;

20 pages which seems to be statements of the account;

a second copy of the Short Application Form; and

a statement of account - defaulted agreement - covering period of 29 Jan 2007 to 01 Dec 2012.

Do you know what I do now considering that they sent the requested information about three weeks late.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

DL

Sounds like they've done a proper recon, but that just satisfied the CCA '74 section 77/78 request a judge would have to decide on the validity.

• 1 month later...