Has anyone seen this...................??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ha ha ha ha :pound: stop please I'm gonna wet myself......Oh dear god, I needed a good laugh, that is hilarious!

They have awards!! Oh pound.gifboy, they really do think they do a worthy job, I reckon they're missing a trick here, they should be in comedy, not inflating their ego's with lame award ceremonies.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

And that is exactly why they will continue to con people and run roughshod over any and every legislation and guidelines in force, because they all are truly 'in it together'.

I'm surprised that no-one from experian was on the judging panel, their in the pockets of these DCA's, or is it the other way round??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Im trying to decide which catagory Im going to give my "Most Ironic" award to.........Possibly this one;-

Legal Recovery Firm of the Year

Sponsored by Insolvency Today

WINNER: BW Legal.

Considering all the SD's BW have issued recently how ironic that this award is sponsered by "Insolvency today"......................

or maybe this one....

Best Customer Initiative

Sponsored by Lowell Group

WINNER: Fredrickson International.

Its the "sponsored by Lowell" that does it for me with this one!!

an entertaining evening with our top host, unruly TV personality and comedienne Ruby Wax

Pity that someone who confesses to have suffered from depression allows herself to be used by an industry that does more to cause depression in people than most other conditions put together

an entertaining evening with our top host, unruly TV personality and comedienne Ruby Wax

Pity that someone who confesses to have suffered from depression allows herself to be used by an industry that does more to cause depression in people than most other conditions put together

It certainly does. The shear hell you go through at the hands of these debt collectors is immesurable. It certainly made me ill.

Was just reading the bit under Sara De Tutes picture.......

A qualified solicitor, Sara joined the executive board of leading debt purchaser, the Lowell Group in May 2012 as legal and compliance director. Prior to that, she was legal and compliance director at Wescot Credit Services where she spent nine years. In 2008, she was appointed to the board of directors of the Credit Services Association and, after two years, as vice president, she became president in September 2011. As part of her role, she regularly meets with the credit industry regulators, other trade bodies, responds to consultation papers, sits on a number of strategic working parties and is playing a key role in helping to prepare for transition to the FCA for the CSA and its members. She regularly produces articles for the industry press and is often called upon for comments on regulatory and compliance issues.

Theres no hope is there........

"Interested in securing your seat for next year? Register your interest.............."

Perhaps we could get a bus trip up??

Could you imagine having a CAG table at next years ceremony and CAG sponsoring an award. Perhaps, most online complaints. There would be plenty of puzzled looks around the room.icon7.png

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Could you imagine having a CAG table at next years ceremony and CAG sponsoring an award. Perhaps, most online complaints. There would be plenty of puzzled looks around the room.icon7.png

LMAO!! Oh my if I hadn't off read it on here I would never believed there was such a thing as DCA awards!!

Loved the Do's & Don't section, where they had to show proof of evidence etc & no fabrication. These Cowboys operate on lies & intimidation, now there's awards for them? Unbelievable!!

P.S. Would love to see CAG sponsor an award (such as above), that would be TFF!! Lol

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!

The Palace Hotel must be a bit hard up for conference parties this year if they let this lot in. Shame there weren't any sabotage attempts by disgruntled hotel staff who’d had dealings with any of the DCAs involved.

Maybe there was....:lol: no wont go into that at this time of day!

People objected to a comment I made on a site that Ruby Wax should be ashamed of herself for appearing there as others have pulled out in the past.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

People objected to a comment I made on a site that Ruby Wax should be ashamed of herself for appearing there as others have pulled out in the past.

I think Ruby Wax should have considered her appearance more, but the truth is that many personalities will appear at pretty much any event, if the money is right. I suspect that for one such evening they would have paid £20k+. Having worked in financial services (not debt collecting), these companies splash the money out for events that publicise their companies.

As for depression, this is often an ongoing medical issue and debt just makes it worse. If Ruby had thought about it, perhaps she considered that debt is a normal part of life and does not cause depression. For people with depression they should be receiving ongoing medical treatment for it. Perhaps if she was aware of people driven over the edge by debt collection, she may not have attended.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I think it's great that these hard working, fair, honest and professional agencies have their dedication recognised. :lol: :lol::lol: I had to laugh at the rules, they must have come up with them after the event.

I look forward to receiving my next letter from Mack Hall. Bet their letter head shows their Consumer DCA of the year award! It should read Consumer Complaints DCA of the year.

And what is best use of technology award? Apex must have the 'one finger letter generator' button down to an art.

This did cheer me up, thanks for posting it!!

Up2

Compliance team of the year - 1st crud!

Seriously?! NON - compliance team yes certainly! I can't see how they're compliant with anything if they are happy to verbally abuse a heavily pregnant woman! Mind you, the hormones did make short work of them.....

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

Perhaps CAG could have their own awards ceremony every year to run in conjunction with theirs? On the tinternet of course.