Vodafone/fpc Debt Collectors

CB&CB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My son has finished his contract and paid his final bill with Vodafone and has his final statement (dated 20/11/12)

which shows the account as a total owing of £0.00 that is nothing/nowt/zero/nothing etc.etc. outstanding.

It therefore came as a complete surprise to receive a letter from fpc debt collection services (also dated 20/11/12) chasing a debt of £41.47

Whilst I realise that debt collectors are just individuals who just write threatening letters the matter clearly needs to be sorted out but here is where the problem lies

- getting touch with the right Vodafone department to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

Suggestions welcome

Chris

Edited by CB&CB

hi ya

lee will sort this

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected] quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

Many thanks

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks DX

Have followed the instructions

I thought this would be the best way to get Vodafone's attention as have experience of their incompetence before when I attempted to switch from a PAYG to contract.

To explain for the benefit of others

Last year when I did this they emailed me to say the phone had been delivered to my local store and was ready for collection. On visiting the store there was no phone so got in touch with there office and they assured me the phone had been delivered to the store. Again a vist to the store who spent some time going through their modest store room to check it wasn't hiding and sure enough it was not there. The same proceedure of checking with Vodafone and visting the store continued for aweek or so until I got so fed up that I cancelled the order.

A month after cancelling the order I found my bank account had starting being debited for the phone I had never received and it took numerous phone calls to find the right department to have my money (two months worth) refunded.

I am sure a lot of people have a troublefree time with Vodafone but as you can see from the above and the many other postings if you have a problem sorting it out is going to be very problematic

Chris

• 2 weeks later...