scott7saunders

Cancel Orange under contract breach ?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2519 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hey

Can someone advise me on what grounds I would claim a contract breach and cancel my Orange account ?

I have had terrible data network problems for over a month now and orange have not solves the issues, the handset has been replaced and so has the sim yet no solution yet exists. My wife is on the same network and She uses her data fine..

Can I cancel as had enough ? I know that signal is not guaranteed however I am paying for data as part of my monthly service plan ?

Cheers

I know the handset has been replaced and so has the SIM, but can you and your Wife try swapping Sims/handsets. IE - Does your SIM work in her phone? Does her SIM work in your phone? It could be that you've just been unlucky enough to have two faulty SIM cards or two faulty handsets.

Hi,

we have tried swapping Sims and the problem seems to follow my SIM card not handset. I find it a little odd that a faulty sim would just cause slow data problems and am convinced that the problem lies with my number (it was porting in originally from O2).

The annoying thing is that I have so far reported the problem to Orange 6 times, been promised repeated call backs and nothing has ever been resolved.

Getting sick of their terrible customer care and the fact that nothing seems to happen fast with them. What can I do other than getting a PAC code and telling them to "Do One" for the money on the remaining part of the contract.

I have tried escalating this to one of their supervisors however that has again solved nothing - partially down to being cut off when I was apparently going to be transferred to someone.

even emailed their customer care details again in line with their own complaints code of conduct however the autoreply I got told me to customer 150 as their email service is down.....

help!! please

I'm also having problems with orange and would like to cancel my contract, I have 2 one for personal use and one for work, but orange have kindly decided to turn the mast off in my area because according to engineers it wasn't providing anyone with signal anyway, well clearly it was. I've always used orange due to them having the best reception where I live but now I can go hours at a time with no service and when I manage to get a slight hint of signal its only for seconds at a time which is ridiculousl I can receive texts up to a week after they have been sent I can't make out going calls or send messages, I've spoken to customer services several times and they have told me they have no intention of turning the mast back on and maybe I should chose a different network but they won't allow me to cancel my contract, I was wondering if there was a clause in which could cancel without paying a hefty fee because I refuse to pay for a service which is now terrible, it's tempting not to pay my bill altogether considering for them both it costs me around £80 per month for something I can hardly use. This has been like this for 2 months now

Cheers in advance,

Steve.