style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please help!

I have received a parking charge notice from Vehicle control services Ltd via my car lease firm.

The letter was issued on 1/11/2012 and I had 14 days to pay £60 or the fine goes up to £100.

I only got the forwarded letter today.

I don't even know why I have got it.

I pulled up and waited for a minute or two outside the carpark as there was a que in the carpark and the person I was collecting was waliking over to me.

I pulled over causing no obstruction in an area that didn't have a build up of traffic or was busy with traffic.

I didnt see any signs saying I was not supposed to do this but did see other signs stating parking fees, which I wouldnt have to pay anyway as I was only picking up.

The letter says 'the parking charge notice is issued for allegedly breaching the car park terms and conditions of access to the privately operated roads at

John Lennon airport by stopping on a roadway where stopping is prohibited'.

This was detected by and recorded by mobile traffic enforcement cameras recording my stop for 42 seconds.

I can appeal or pay.

What do you think I should do?

I disagree. The lease car may pay this automatically and charge an eye watering handing fee as well. What does the lease say ? Which lease company is it ? Some are much better than others in this regard.

The lease company is Inchcape fleet solutions, they have charged me a £20 administration fee for passing on my details to Vehicle control services ltd.....the cheek!!!!

as the lease company are already fwding on letters?

i think you can assume they know the game

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...