Sign in to follow this  
lebo29

newbee

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2521 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good Morning all , so happy to find and register with consumer forum guys.

I have a problem or 12 ! With all kinds of consumer and debts , I'm not shy when comes to payn my bills.

None of that "Buster" Hiding Behind sofa's gagging the Kids .

But I do query the fact that there are a lot of devious people .. Not the Hustle type Scams,'its the ones that actually take advantage of a persons lack of Knowledge,that just see debt letters threating Bailiffs,Who'd be quite willing to hand over lots of Cash without questioning or seeking advice. And I don't trust that minority goverment workers in "one stop shop"offices!

Just because the letter all headed and printed looks offical ? Also these NOT FOR PROFIT Housing.exactly what does that mean?

Anyhoo enjoy your day people , and I be back regulary as I have millions of concerns.. Xx

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I'm not sure if you have a specific question for us. If you tell us a bit more about which aspects of your finances you're concerned about, we can help you to find the right forums.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Sign in to follow this