style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2518 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I wonder if you can help me please?

Had a letter put through my door this morning from Equita Bailiffs.

I knew their visit was imminent so the vehicle was moved to another address so it could not be clamped.

I am in the process of sending an application to file a statement out of time/extension of time but have no idea what to put.

We never received the original PCN.

What concerns me is that the Bailiff states on the letter that

' if you fail to contact me within the next 24 hours I will have no alternative but to reattend your property AT ANY HOUR OF THE DAY OR NIGHT to impound your vehicle/remove goods.

Is this correct?

I thought they could only attend during reasonable hours i.e. 07.00 am to 19.00 at night?

Many thanks

Deb

Another point to mention, I have just checked online to see if the Bailiff is certified and he is not. I have searched under his name and Equita's. He signs the letter 'Bailiff in Charge'.

Thanks again

Bump

no alternative but to reattend your property AT ANY HOUR OF THE DAY OR NIGHT to impound your vehicle/remove goods.

They can only remove goods from outside your house shed ect what they want is cash or the car!

they have no right of entry can not kidnap the dog

get a locksmith and police to break in or ant other dribble they come out with

the council should call the bailiff off wile they investigate your local MP may help you with the council if they being difficult

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)