snailz

question medical and appeal

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2519 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i had my atos medical at the end of august, i was moved from support group to wrag, i appealed and am now waiting for my tribunal, however today i got another medical form to fill in. my last medical was only in august, thats less than 3 months ago. anyway my question is, if i am found fit for work do i need to open a new appeal even though i have one open already? would this new appeal to be placed back in wrag or straight into support which i was appealing for in the first place? if i appeal will i be paid an assessment rate? i dont want to be forced into jsa. thank you any help is appreciated.

That is a very good question. I too would like to know the answer. You might want to sign this petition and hopefully pass it on.

http://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/letter-to-the-icc-at-the-hague-re-mistreatment-of-the-disabled-and-sick

Please help us to build this petition on behalf of the mistreated in the UK

I would say that if you 'fail' this medical you will need to raise a new appeal because you will be appealing a different decision.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.