BankFodder BankFodder

Deller

Big Fight With NAT WEST ***WON***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4724 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I should hope not Muggins

• Haha 1

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Aren't we the sad ones Deller, you're not up breastfeeding little fella are you whilst the missus has a well earned rest:D:D

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

No, I'm off to bed now!!

Hi Deller, I sent off my aq on 7th dec, they had till 18 Dec to lodge theirs, I have heard nothing since, should I phone the court and check of progression, thought I might have heard something by now even allowing for the xmas break etc?

cheers

Yes, GRAZEL, chase up the court and ask what's happening with your claim.

cheers mate and well done, i won't post here again as i just realised i shouldn't - my thread is GRAZEL V Natwest

Well this is the moment I've been waiting for, got home from work to find I'd missed a special delivery.

Rushed to P.O., and yes, cheque for full amount (bar the AQ fee:( )

Letter read as follows:-

Whooopeee!!! I'VE WON :D :D :D

XMAS HAS COME EARLY!!

Should I bother trying to reclaim the AQ fee, or is this gonna be more hassle than it's worth??

:confused:

I'm just starting to take on Natwest?

How long did it take to beat them? Congrats!! 8-)

what procedure did you follow if you don't mind me asking??

It took me about 3 months from start to finish but well worth it in the end. I actually used the MCOL route for my claim and you can see the whole process by reading through the thread, it is a bit of a long one but may help you get prepared.

Once you start your claim, start up your own thread in the Nat West forum then you'll be able to post up your progress, and ask questions and seek guidance. We'll be there to help you every step.

Best of luck

Deller.

thanks Deller,

what do you mean the MCOL route? And is the thread where i am at the moment, read all the posts (36 pages)

thanks again

sorry about all the questions?

MCOL is money claim online, you can also use the N1 route which means filing your claim manually through the courts.

How long did it take you to read the 36 pages coax??

• Haha 1

Sorry to hijack mate, could you have a look at my thread Grazel v NatWest? Need a bit of help quickly, ta.

Guest DEK1

Well it's taken me a considerable ammount of time to read this from start to finish but certainly gives us all the encouragement we need. Well done.

can any one help cobbets put this in section g case management cannot be proposed until the claiment serves a reply for further info which was due on jan i sent all info it says in light of this the defendant may amend itd defence or apply to strike out please help aq was sent in by cobetts on22n jan i had no offers i go to court on 11 april 2007

This is fairly standard from Cobbetts part, did you by any chance receive a cpr18 request from them??

Hi everyone - first off I am completely new to this forum and have been reading all of your posts with great interest as I have just started the legal proceedings against Nat West for my daughter in law - just want to let you all know that your posts have been invaluable and that I seem to have made a few mistakes with my on line application for court procedures :-( anyway with your advice I may be able to recitify this. We sent our 1st letter to Nat West branch where the account was held - we had a reply saying that we should contact customer services - the 2nd letter was sent to both customer services and the branch bank informing them that we would accept a reduced amount if they would contact us within 14 days - the branch again told us to contact customer services and we have had no reply from nat west customer services - we have today filled out the MCOL form on line - now we are just waiting to see what happend - must admit not looking forward to going to court.

Best of luck to sproggit, don't think you'll be actually going to court though.

Might be an idea to start a thread in the Nat West forum (if you haven't already done so), you'll be able to post your progress and queries there and you will find invaluable experience from people who have been through or are going through the same procedure as yourself.

Keep us posted.

i am due in court friday morning with natwest shall i start to panic? do i need owt specific in court?

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes: