Willman

Costs for withdrawn claim

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2519 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had a claim for just under £500 from Sigma issued through Northampton which I challenged and they withdrew before I defended and before it was allocated.

Can anyone advise what costs I can claim from them please?

I've tried CPRs but can't find anything specific when not allocated

Cheers

Wasted costs are not applicable to SCT (I know it was not allocated but it will be assumed). What costs are you considering when a defence was not even submitted?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Just for wasted time and effort really. I've read on here so many times that we should claim cost whenever a claim is discontinued/withdrawn so it's just as a parting shot. I know it won't make me rich :wink:

Well as stated not applicable to SCT you could write to them and request x time spent at £18ph in research and preparation but I doubt you would get a response.:wink:

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread