style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2548 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

received an offer from Halifax for 2 loans that rolled into each other but the account log I got from the SAR reads like gibberish.

I can't identify if when they were refinanced and in the end settled what , if any , rebate I got.

I need to check the accuracy of the offer as their breakdown does not correspond with ANY figures on the account log.

Is there anyone who can transate the way they document the rebate please?

I will try and scan the log and offer letter later.

need to use the spreadsheet provided by ims and read the post in his signature. Will need to know the position at the rollover. In same boat as you - not yey claimed awaiting SAR results - as advised gives them less wriggle room when making offer.

Good luck and post up info removing personal data

Intend

need to use the spreadsheet provided by ims and read the post in his signature. Will need to know the position at the rollover. In same boat as you - not yey claimed awaiting SAR results - as advised gives them less wriggle room when making offer.

Good luck and post up info removing personal data

Intend

They payed out like grease lightening, literally got the offer letter Friday and two cheques Saturday morning! needed the dough sharpish but will follow up with a claim for any difference once I can get the spreadsheets sorted out but scanner is playing silly buggers. BTW the clincher for me was that I had seperate income protection cover, they never asked me to prove it mind !!!!!!

How did you put in the claim??

SAR which they responded to within 2 weeks then wrote to them with complaint, got a standard refusal, wrote with more info helpfully gleaned from here, they signed for the letter then lost it, resent it and got an offer a week later, cheques a day later !

Hi here is the PDF of account log with what I think are the times where the loans were taken out and then settled circled as well as the breakdown of their offer. If anyone can decipher whether I received a rebate or if their calcs look right I would really appreciate it.