Vodafone Last Resort

r4inman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After trying everything to resolve my issue, i have turned to this forum and the Vodafone WRT to come to my rescue!

I am writing in regards to the poor level of service that has been provided by vodafone. I am utterly disgusted with the way I have been spoken to and how long it has taken for vodafone to provide me with a service that I am paying for.

My household which holds 5 vodafone contracts had been experiencing very poor signals within the household. I rang Vodafone customer services to highlight this matter and to explain that I felt I needed a sure signal box to aid with this issue.

The customer services department refused to provide me with one and felt it was more appropriate to leave 5 lines with persistent signalling issues. 6 weeks later, after having to contact the department on over 7 occasions and also being spoken to rudely, I spoke with a manager (Reece) and he couldn't understand why I hadn't been provided a sure signal box from the outset and promised to send one out, of which 2 weeks later I am still waiting for.

Due to the unacceptable service I have received, I was ready to cancel all 5 lines and take them elsewhere. however as I explained to the manager I was due an upgrade he promised to organise an upgrade to an Iphone 5 with a significant amount of goodwill for the trouble I have experienced.

Since then I have been ready to take an upgrade and take out an additional Iphone contract and have been promised several call backs which never get returned. I received one call which wasn't convenient, and they advised me I would get a call later again in the day (November 12th)... I'm still waiting for a return call.

I have since written an email to Cameron (12/11/12) to which I have received no response, and subsequently called in (15/11/12) and spoke with Emma McCaugherty and have had no response.

I am at a loss to understand how this issue is still unresolved since bringing it to your attention in September.

I have now lost patience, and will no longer be chasing Vodafone for a problem they should be doing their best to rectify.

I am prepared to give a final five working days to resolve this issue. After this period, if this issue is still unresolved, I will be consulting my solicitor to resolve this matter.

ok so you need to follow the instructions to contact lee

and post the number here.

dx

• Haha 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi r4inman,

It's disappointing to read about your dissatisfaction with the level of service you've recently received but thanks for making me aware of your concerns.

In order to assist you further in regard to the network side of things I'd recommend following the guidance provided on our eForum here.

To enable me to take a closer look at the other concerns you've raised could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee, thanks for the prompt response.

Here is the ref no. I received

Subject: Re: ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ [#10527912]

Thanks

Hi r4inman,

It's disappointing to read about your dissatisfaction with the level of service you've recently received but thanks for making me aware of your concerns.

In order to assist you further in regard to the network side of things I'd recommend following the guidance provided on our eForum here.

To enable me to take a closer look at the other concerns you've raised could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 2 weeks later...