style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2521 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

What has happened to renegadeimp.

he seemed to be the one dishing out the advice but he seems to have vanished.

I messaged him three weeks ago and he said he had been temporarily suspended due to some advice he gave out. He did sign up with a new username shortly after but had all of his new posts immediately removed. I haven't seen him back since - a shame really because he was a massive contributor on here.

I also had wondered where he had gone. I guess you have to be careful about giving advice in case it goes wrong. It's a shame though as he had some good experience on pdls and no one has taken his place.

I also had wondered where he had gone. I guess you have to be careful about giving advice in case it goes wrong. It's a shame though as he had some good experience on pdls and no one has taken his place.

Perhaps we might see someone from the OFT post here instead - they seem to be getting clued up on the abominable tactics of the PDL companies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20406659

We should never forget that this forum is not the property of us Caggers. It is not a co-op or a collective. And that the site team have the final say on what appears or who posts. No matter how right or wrong that might seem - that authority is non negotiable.

That was sort of my point. Advice is a no no but opinions can be expressed. So it should be a case of if it were me as opposed to do this and it will be fine. It is an easy trap to fall into.

Thanks for the reply.

That will explain it then

Shame but goes to show you never have too many posts to get banned

What does seem odd, that although registered in 2010 the first actual thread started was 5th March this year. An AE by any chance?

I have too much time on my hands I really do

Who really cares