style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2524 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Does anyone have a customer services email or managers name and contact number as I need to make a complaint about orange and am getting nowhere with the shops or phone operators.

Briefly upgradeed to a samsung S3 in june told that part of the package was that we would get 50.00 back in month 4, wasnt credited to the bill, called Orange was told it would be month 5 (Nov) due to dates. Month 5 no credit, spoke to orange they now say go back to the sho[p, went to the shop AND TOLD CANT DO ANYTHING YOU HAVENT GOT YOUR PAPERWORK AND ALL OURS IS ARCHIVED. Absolute nonsense as far as I am concerned so a formal complaint is going to be made as i was not told anything at the time about applying for the 50.00 or taking paperwork back to the shop.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

First of all you are asking for a contact number and this must mean you are going to call them. Are you going to record the call? If no - then don't call.

However you have a Samsung S3 - I can tell you that this recorder - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.record.my.call&hl=en - is excellent. Set it to record from the phone - and test it out and make sure it works correctly and that you don't accidentally erase the files.

However, Orange is rotten company for customer service and now that they are EE - they will be even bigger and more rotten.

I don't see why you want to keep on receiving the constant humiliation and frustration not to mention the time and effort it is costing you.

Why not just threaten them with a small claim action. Send them a 14 days letter then sue.

It is very easy - very cheap and on what you say here, your chances of success are pretty well 100% - but of course they will settle in advance.

Orange are inefficient and they are bullies. They will waste no time closing you down, wrecking your credit file etc if you make a mistake but when the boot is on the other foot, they want lenience, understanding and forebearance - and consumers seem content to allow this all to happen.

Why not get business-like about it?

We'll help you.

Update to my original post Orange have now said they have credited the account with the 50.00 and it will show on the next statement, do i beleive them, not sure, however I still think a strongly worded letter to someone higher up is called for as this really is shocking service and in some ways misselling. i changed from Orange a few years ago after bad service but my husbands phone is still with them I have a feeling that after this he will be moving as well. And we are asking for compensation for time, inconvienience etc etc

Thanks for the advice on how to use the recorder I will let my OH know how to do it, me i am quite happy with my very basic Blackberrys, one for work one for home and neither from orange.:-)

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

however I still think a strongly worded letter to someone higher up is called

Don't bother. They don't care and they don't care about you and they have demonstrated that very well.

Next time resolve not to be treated in this way and adopt a no-nonsense approach early on