Sign in to follow this  
hamilton669

Robinsonway/lloyds

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2525 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Had a loan from lloyds and defaulted on it on 27/06/07 leaving £3900 outstanding they agreed to stop all charges and interest.

It was passed to debt managers and I've been paying them a nominal amount since then.

Then I get a letter from Robinson telling me to contact them in regards to an outstanding debt of roughly £5500 and to be honest I ignored it and a few letters the same.

Then I get a phone call asking me to set up payments I told them I was unaware the debt had been passed and still had a standing order set up for this debt with someone else rang DM and they confirmed the debt had been passed on.

questions are

How come the debt is £1500 more since being passed from lloyds and can I get this taken off ?

I don't remember being told the debt was going to be passed on should I have?

And just quickly I also defaulted on a lloyds credit card at 19/01/07 about £1000 and I've never heard anything about it and there was nothing on my Credit history until a couple of month ago a default appeared in sept it's the only update none before none since but says satisfied its from lloyds???

Sign in to follow this