style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2526 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am struggling with a lot of unsecured debt and have enlisted the help of the CCCS to help me. Now a third party came forward and offered some monies for Full and Final payments.

I have an outstanding bill with O2 for £800, My third party offered through CCCS 53% to all creditors, now O2 declined that offer but said would close the account for £650. The CCCS informed me of this so i asked them to call back to setup the payment, only to be told the day after O2 gave us the offer they had passed the debt over to Fredericksons and added another £150 ont the bill for doing so.

I want to pay the F&F to O2 directly but they said they will not accept any payment now and have to deal with Fredericksons, They wont accept anythign less that £750 and now want me to pay this, that amount isn't available at all and its a real struggle to pay the £650.

How can i get O2 to honor their offer and remove that ridiculous charge they puton a day after offering us a settlement figure.