need some help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's about TFL(Travel for london), I passed through zone 1 when i only had a travel card of zone 2 and 3.

Hardly a big deal, for your LL to give you such grief. If you are out of the country, then it is up to you what you choose to deal with. The LL may just be worried of any hassle regarding debts being chased at the address.

If you have any debts owing to companies, you should write to them with your address abroad to let them know of the situation and then it is up to them to write to you abroad. You can then tell the LL that you have contacted all people that may try to contact you at the UK address and have provided them with your address abroad. So the LL can return any letters wrongly sent to their address, as addressee gone away.

That should be it. End of story.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Looking back at post22# again, let's be clear your debts are no business of the LL or anyone one else, they do not affect his credit worthiness in any way, I think it is time to tell him to mind his own business then ignore him!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hardly a big deal, for your LL to give you such grief. If you are out of the country, then it is up to you what you choose to deal with. The LL may just be worried of any hassle regarding debts being chased at the address.

If you have any debts owing to companies, you should write to them with your address abroad to let them know of the situation and then it is up to them to write to you abroad. You can then tell the LL that you have contacted all people that may try to contact you at the UK address and have provided them with your address abroad. So the LL can return any letters wrongly sent to their address, as addressee gone away.

That should be it. End of story.

The main problem is that the LL is not communicating by himself, he is sending his relatives to hassle me and my family that i have done wrong against him. and now he has to suffer by not getting approval for mortgage and his property might be put in auction for my deeds. The relatives here now don't want to listen anything and giving mental pressure to my family and asking to pay the dues and want me to give them my overseas address.

There is no more advice that can be given, you have had it said a million time. The LL is breaking the law opening your letters so you can turn the tables on him if you want and threaten to report him, the LL has NOT lost a mortgage because of you. This is all just a big con so either deal with it as advised or ignore.

I'm beggining to wonder who's taking the p~e here t be honest!

sorry folks if i am wasting your time here. I just wanted some help here in this forum. and yes i am getting a lot of good advice too.. which i am very thankful of.

I am going to bow out of this somewhat tedious thread, there are only so many times you can give advice, horse too water springs to mind.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

i am going to bow out of this somewhat tedious thread, there are only so many times you can give advice, horse too water springs to mind.

there is no more anyone can say!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: