style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2525 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI

Help rquired please. Having stopped using the club due to money trouble, we have now received an invoice for £600! from Bannatynes, staing that this is as per terms of the agreement. I looked at my agreement and there is no amounts on the invoice, or that the remainder of the membership would become due? I have no idea what the amount relates to.

Can you help as they have stated breach of contact?

Help please as im not sure how they can charge me £600 for services I havent used?

help me please

thanks

Le

Thanks

Lesleydeacanjason

Hi LDJ,

I am sure that the terms of the agreement will say something about what happens if you fail to pay what's due each and every month. Check through and let us have some more info :-

1. When did you join and what was the monthly fee.

2. What was the minimum or initial m/ship period specified on the agreement.

3. Did you inform the gym that you were cancelling. If so, when and how (letter, email, visit to the gym to inform them, etc?)

4. Did you inform the gym of any specific reason(s) for the cancellation.

5. Is the cancellation due to loss of employment.

Unless you were on a month-to-month contract, you signed up for a year's (maybe more) m/ship and you agreed to pay the monthly fee, regardless of whether you use the gym frequently, rarely or not at all.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)