wishboneash

debt company apex calling at work

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2526 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just had a letter from a company dcm apex who have folded is worth going to another one i had a plan since 2001 with DCM and only paid off some loans

what is the best way to go about the other firm are advising a iva ?

Hi

Why don't you see if Payplan or CCCS will take you on. They are both free to the consumer

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi keep getting phone calls from work my supervisor are answering the calls when i am out the office can i get them to stop

yes phone them up and tell them to stop calling you at work and that you will only deal with them in writting, if they refuse report them to them to the oft, in fact report them anyway

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Also, report them to the Information Commissioners Office - http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints/handling.aspx

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Dear oh dear, this is the second clown outfit to be doing this, the murky world of debt collection is obviously struggling.

Complain to the OFT&TS, also Ofcom, your local MP, and BBC Watchdog.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!