style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2525 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

Im sorry if this is in the wrong place but i had no idea where to post this.

Originally a car i was using was clamped by a bailiff because of a PCN i did not know about. Tomtubby helped me to file an OOT statutory declaration and the car was unclamped. The statutory declaration has now been refused by the TEC. This was refused on the 5th November and now i need to fill in the N244 and i believe it has to be in now, but i have some questions.

1/ What if i am to sick to attend court (I have health problems, ME, depression amongsth other issues and cant see how i could possibly make the trip to court)?

2/ How do i fill out this form, it makes no sense to me!

3/ In box 10 can i state the reasons that were put on my OOT statutory declaration? and which box do i tick?

4/ Can i retrospectively claim the court fee exemption? I see that form EX160 requires a letter stating that im on income support dated within the last month. This will be impossible for me to get in time and means i will have to borrow the money.

5/ Am i the claimant or the defendent?

6/ If i fax the form through to the TEC how can i make sure they get the fee in time?

Sorry if some of these questions are stupid, but when i am stressed my M.E prevents me from being able to think clearly.

Once again Tomtubby had come to the rescue and helped me out with alot of my questions. The only one im still worried about is what happens if i am too sick to attend court? Is it abit silly of me to request a court hearing when im pretty sure i wont be well enough to attend? But if i dont send form n244 and request a court hearing then the bailiffs have won. They will come and take the car and i cant afford to pay them.

It really would be better if you could attend court but instead of worrying about it at the moment, I would suggest that you wait until you hear back from the court.