Very Slow Orange 3G & Mobile Data

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey,

I have been having problems with the data services being offered by Orange, basically the speed is totally unusable when I am not using WiFi and this problem has been ongoing for almost 1 month now...my average mobile internet speed is 0.03MPS at all times of the day / night.

Orange say that there are no network problems in my area, the handset is not faulty and neither is the SIM.

Its getting silly now as I do feel my phone "connected" experience is a complete joke.

I am 8 months into a 24 month contract and see no signs of this improving - what are my options regarding dealing with Orange or cancelling early due to a breach (if there has been one by orange)

Help :-(

Many Thanks

Coverage is never guarenteed, and is not dependant on a contract.

How fast was your 3g before the problems started? Have you tested any other Orange equipment in the same place and is that faster or just as slow?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi,

My speed was about 5MB and has suddenly dropped to 0.3MB constantly,the wife is on the same network using the same phone and she is getting approx 5MB. Even when her phone is placed next to mine she gets such better data speeds.

Orange have said the phone and SIM are not faulty and there are no problems in our area..

Don't know what to do ?