Scone76

Jubcentres/Upton Jobcentre

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2526 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi im not even sure if im posting in the right place but I need to ring upton jobcentre in the morning and the only number is the general 0845 number, ive tried sayno0870 but there is no number for upton though they have given me 01603 248701 which is a better general number.

I was wondering if anyone a: has a local number for upton (0151 etc) or b: if anyone knows that if I ring the 016 number to jobcentre switchboards wether they will put me through to upton.

if anyone could help would be so grateful, thanks

Upton Jobcentre Plus Office 52 Arrowe Park Road Upton Wirral CH49 0UE Telephone: 0151 551 6500 Job Centre Number: 0845 6060 234

• Haha 1