Seabreeze Holidays not replying to emails

scara
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

In August I called up seabreeze holidays and was quoted a price of £652.50 for an airline ticket to travel in September. They took a deposit of £52.50 from my credit card and the balance was to be paid in 2 weeks. The next day I received an invoice from them showing a ticket price of £677.50, the extra £25 being a booking fee which I was not told about by the agent who I had been speaking to. I sent them several emails requesting the original price to be honoured or my deposit to be returned. They did not reply to any emails and I eventually booked my ticket for less money with another travel company. I would like to fight for my deposit but I need to know what my options are. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

scara

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@ MIKE770 Thanks for your reply mike and yes please avoid dealing with this company at all costs as they will take the p_ _ _ out of you if they can.

@ MAXX Thanks for your maxx reply I tried that with Lloyds TSB and the stupid/ignorant letter that I received as a reply told me that they hadn't even read my complaint letter. Fortunately I decided that as the idiot that replied to my letter either hadn't read it or must have been blind so I ignored that and persued a different avenue.

I was so P_ _ _ _ _ off that I sent them a letter threatening to take them to small claims court unless they refunded my money.

Guess what? The W_ _ _ _ _ s refunded my money.

The moral of this story is fight for your rights and again thanks to MIKE770 & MAXX otherwise I wouldn't even have posted this result.

If anyone would like copies of the letters I sent I will be happy to provide copy/pasted copies (Minus Personal details of course).

Regards Scara