jimarich

arrow global(judgement for claimant -after determination)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2511 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

my wife has received a (judgement for claimant -after determination) from northampton county court, the debt is £3640.50 and they asking for payment in full or installments of £1094.05 monthly, my wife only earns around £1500 per month and i earn around £1800 per month after all outgoings we are left with around £150, so the amount asked for would put us in serious financial difficulties ,i.e not paying any motgage + other bill for 3 months, is there anyone out there who can give some good advice quickly,thanks in advance

i believe they got to except anything u offer they will not win in court if u offerd to pay them and they refused but put it in writing ur offer to them as proof even if its 5 pound

i believe they got to except anything u offer they will not win in court if u offerd to pay them and they refused but put it in writing ur offer to them as proof even if its 5 pound

They already won in court. Sorry, but paying £5 a month against this judgment carries the likelihood of enforcement action being taken.

Jimarich - you should phone National Debtline in the morning for one to one advice.

http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/

If this is the first you have heard of this then you need to look in to getting this judgment "set aside".

If you got claim papers and ignored them then you should look at getting the order "varied".

The experts here (and National Debtline) will advise further but I have given you some words you can do a Google on to help your understanding of your options.

Doing nothing will get you further trouble so please call tomorrow.

P.S. I have asked the site team to look at moving this to the Legal Issues forum where you will get more experts looking in.

Edited by Bandit127

Thread moved into the legal forum.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT