style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2522 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Am using a well know brand to help remove stubborn ear wax, but tends to take ages before any progress can be made. Any one got any ideas how to quicken the removal, and no cotton buds r not a good idea..

I think your only option might be ear syringing. But I had that done and now have one ear that doesn't function properly - I have Hyperacusis. (hypersensitive hearing)

I think your only option might be ear syringing. But I had that done and now have one ear that doesn't function properly - I have Hyperacusis. (hypersensitive

hearing)[/QUOT

Had ear syringing done in the past and tends to follow on from the process of ear drops..

'warm olive oil' in the ear and syringing.