mdemir01

Incorrect Credit Information messed up my life

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2502 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My name is Mustafa, and I was a customer of Vodafone until November 2011. My credit score has been messed up by Vodafone, and it has ruined my life completely. I failed my loan application and mortgage refused.

I made an upgrade in November 2011 with Vodafone and never received the handset, because at that time there was a waiting time log for Iphone 4s handsets. Therefore I cancelled the upgrade. Vodafone staff also cancelled the order BUT never reversed the upgrade. It therefore showed as if I continued the contract for another 24 months even though I never received the device. On the same day I went to another network provider (Three network) and transferred my number. I have received a bill for £790.00 from Vodafone (2 years line rental). I have on the same day spoke to Vodafone and they promised to sort this error and reverse the order, and send me the final bill. It took them 6 months before they cancelled and settled my account. I have received a bill for £35.00 in June and the account is now closed.

However; I am keep on getting refused for my credit because on my reports it is showing as if I defaulted to pay Vodafone for 6 months. I have contacted all credit rating companies and explained the situation to them. I have spoken to Vodafone many times and the payment history are still showing as defaulted payments, and as if I missed out the monthly payments of incorrect £790.00. I need to get this fixed as soon as possible as it is severely affecting me financially. I couldn't even re-mortgage my property because of this error. I need them

By the looks of it Vodafone is not doing anything at all.

Ok, have sent S.O.S to Lee at vodaphone for you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy -

HERE

2: Take back control of your finances -

Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated -

Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

So I can get this looked into further could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAGlink31.gif Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as I can?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• Haha 1

By the looks of it it will probably take another 6 months before Vodafone sorts this out. It has been 13 months now, and YET no action has been taken by Vodafone. During this time my remortgage application has been refused, and two of my loans are refused. A big thanks to Vodafone for messing up my life.

Did you contact Lee as requested ? I dont see any reference number !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy -

HERE

2: Take back control of your finances -

Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated -

Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for your time on the phone yesterday.

I appreciate that you remain unhappy with the outcome of matters but as I mentioned yesterday I'm afraid I'm unable to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK