chickabee

IDR finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2523 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi first time posting and hope someone can help....

MBNA passed my credit card debt on.

it went to northampton court where i had to provide income/ expenditure details.

i received the ccj and was told to pay £10 a month with first payment to reach claimant by 29th of november..

.. this was fine but now i have received a short letter from northampton titled 'transfer of court proceedings'

to my local court saying that i will be informed of date time and place of hearing for reconsideration..

..why have i been sent this.

..do i pay the £10 or is this now not agreed...

.im confused.

thanks in advance im sooo worried

IMO I would still pay the £10 the court ordered until this new hearing is set.

How old is the Credit card debt ie, when did you take this agreement out?

How much of the total debt is fees/charges?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

thanks for replying

took out credit card about 5yrs ago

original balance was £6000 now i owe over£8000.

i will pay the £10 but why is it going to local court...will i have to attend court and can this result in bailiffs??? i did offer £20 but northampton court set it at £10.

thanks again

If it goes to court, then yes you really should attend, this will stop any lies being spouted and rule out assumption, you will be able to put your side of the syroy across.

And forget bailiffs, these only appear if you fail to pay what the court has ordered, and even then they have hoops to jump through in order to get in your property/

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!