HL Legal have issued me with a N1 (HSBC)

gbzstro
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Issue Date: 08 Nov 2012

Amount claimed [£2000] - I have hidden the actual amount but it is justa tad less than this.

Court Fee: £75.00

Solicitors costs: £80.00

Total Amount [£2000] – again actual total amount ishidden

Claimant:

SIGMA SPV1 LIMITED

Address for sending documents and payments (if different):

HL LEGAL & COLLECTIONS

1ST FLOOR GROSVENOR HOUSE

PROSPECT HILL, REDDITCH

WORCESTERSHIRE B97 4DL

01527 586517

[xxxxxx\xxxxxxxx] – my HSBC sort code and account ???

Particulars of claim:

Monies due under an overdraft on current account [xxxxxx\xxxxxxxx]betweenHSBC Bank PLC and the defendant the benefit of which was assigned to the claimanton 21/12/2011. The overdraft terminated upon the Defendants failure to complywith the terms of the overdraft agreement.

The claimant seeks interest pursuant to section 69 of thecounty courts act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date issue continuingat the daily rate of 0.41 Any payments or queries should be directed to the claimanton 01527 586594 (phone) or email [email protected]

I have been sent the following forms which I have not submittedyet.

N1, N9, N9A,N9B

On my credit file the HSBC account started June 2001. It is wasmarked as settled (balance £0) as March 2009. There have been no furtherupdates since then.

I then have the following entry on my credit file for sigmared. Started Aug 1996 ??? with a default date April 2009, balance[£2000]. This entry is updated every month to date showing a balance of [£2000]

I really do not want a CCJ on my credit history. However Ido not have the funds just yet but could if given more time. January 2013.

Do I pay this now , fight it, or try and delay it. Overall IMUST avoid a CCJ due to my job.

Any advice is really welcome.

My advise if free and is worth exactly as much as you paid for it….

HSBC 28 Oct 2006 Personal accounts ~ Offered and accepted ~ £3514 :)

HSBC 15 Sep 2006 Business ~ Offered and accepted ~ £4980 :)

MBNA 7 Sep Offered and accepted £2290 - (my amount £1170 plus Compound Interest) using the "phone call method" :o

FREEWAY 28th Oct ~ offered and acepted £506 :)

TSB VISA MCOL £300 - court date 27th March 2007

If you owe the amount, then see if you can come to a repayment arrangement via HL Legal. You may be able to gain agreement to pay them a small lump sum, followed by monthly instalments. They may accept, as if it went to court they would only get repayment based on affordability.

If they don't accept, then I believe you have 30 days following any hearing to pay off any judgement amount and the CCJ would then not be registered.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread