furby213

esa tribunal won

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2529 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi to every one and this is my first post so here goes ,

i was on incapacity benefit in the beginning of 2011 and was signed off , i appealed and was sent for a board in may 2011 which i failed with 0 points , i appealed about this decision and was sent to a tribunal on November 2011 which didn't go for me for , i had to reapply for esa November 2011 and was sent for board in may 2012 but was unsuccessful with 12 points , i won this appeal November (13th) 2012 with added points which mounted up to 30 points in total . The question i have is when do dwp backdate my money from , is it from when my board was or when the appeal was won , hope somebody can clear this up as dwp don't give a sh*t as long as their pay is in their bank every month

:-x

I believe that as this was a new claim for ESA the extra money will be backdated to week 13 of your new claim.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.