gregoryf

Non delivery of item ordered online last year

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2524 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

Background:

Last year I joined my local branch of the Royal British Legion. The RBL have a website for members to order items.

I ordered 2 lapel membership badges from the site, paid and promptly forgot all about them.

Today I decided to order a lapel membership badge and saw my old order which I never received.

I contacted them on their telephone number and spoke to one of their agents. He was very helpful but said as it was an old order there was probably very little they could do.

Is there a time limit on when I can claim an item was lost in the post?

The order was September 2011.

I think you have to make a claim to Royal Mail within 2 months. I am pretty sure they wont let you claim a year after the parcel went missing.

Typical.

If I had realised a couple of months ago all would have been fine, up until January 2012 the time to report a missing item was 1 year from postage date.

I think I will be using my complaints head if I don't get my items or a refund.