Rachuk89

Blemai. Finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2530 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi can anybody hell me, I. Worried sick. We have a secured loan with blemain, we have paid this no problems for six years. In August I lost my job, I was unable to make two payment. They sent an advisor round and due to me gaining employment we agreed an arrangment, to pay 100 on off the arrears and monthly payment of 285. My crb check came back late so I started a week later and therefore payroll couldn't process my wages in time to be paid so I didn't have enough money for the first month on the arrangement. They have now started legal proceedings, I have told them I can pay two months at the end of November but they said in, they have reset the arrangement for the original amount starting from 29 November but they are still going to court to seek a suspended possession order! What can I do??

please, please can somebody tell me what I can do, it just seems to unfair that in 14 days I can make the payment but they will not wait.

Hi there, they are certainly being unreasonable. Have you received a court claim form yet?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

No they just told told me on the phone today that they will put an arrangement in place but can't stop legal proceedings, even though the letter I recieved today said they won't start proceedings sooner than three days from the date of the letter.

OK, I think you need to write to them (by recorded delivery and you must keep a copy of the letter for yourself) stating that you have informed them about your salary payment being late due to the date you started work and that you are disappointed they have continued with court action given that you have paid without fail for 6 years. You can then use that letter in your defence of the repossession claim to show the judge how unreasonable they have been. If you have any statement showing your payment record over the previous 6 years that would be useful in the defence also.

When you receive the court claim we can help you with the defence.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, I think you need to write to them (by recorded delivery and you must keep a copy of the letter for yourself) stating that you have informed them about your salary payment being late due to the date you started work and that you are disappointed they have continued with court action given that you have paid without fail for 6 years. You can then use that letter in your defence of the repossession claim to show the judge how unreasonable they have been. If you have any statement showing your payment record over the previous 6 years that would be useful in the defence also.

When you receive the court claim we can help you with the defence.

Tha k you so much, I will do that to or row, I recieved a two year statement last week so I have that