carlbcfc

Dealing With My Defaults **CRA Pics Attached**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2530 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Okay, this is a long one, so here goes, I'll try and get to the point of each default asap.

A few years ago (2008), I lost a job, and fell behind with my debts, I have pics of each debt on my credit file with Experian, so will explain each one as I go along.

I'll start with:

* Welcome Finance - Initially took out a loan for 2k around 2006. Suspect it had PPI attached. Anyway, in 2008 when I fell behind, and after I had a load of charges attached for phantom visits and letters etc.., I eventually contacted their office. Their method of resolution was to refinance the loan into what seemed like a new agreement (hiding something maybe?), again at 2k I believe.

Below is a pic of my Experian record for Welcome

2imba0g.png

This Welcome debt is now passed on to MKDP. I think it was them who I was making £1 p/m payments to before I realized I was just renewing the 6 years.

MKDP Credit file

2cngtok.png

more to come...

Next is Barclays. Loan was 5k. I worked out I have paid them 4100 back. Debt stands around 3.5k

2hdnsyv.png

Next is Studio (Studio Cards / 24 etc..) Not a large debt, around £350. But they kept lumbering me with these £20 charges, and also even while paying on time there was a weird 'fee' attached. PPP was it?

2889tfn.png

Next up British Gas. Got caught in the estimated bills trap while younger and renting with a few other young male relatives. On my head though.

ot2luu.png

Last one is good news. It is a CCJ for a £93 Severn Trent debt which I paid within the one month, allowing it to be completely removed. But on a recent check of Experian it was still there. I contacted Severn Trent, and they told me they have no record of a CCJ. They investigated, called me back, and informed me they have spoken to the court, and the court have agreed to remove it just on their phone call. they will also forward me proof by way of a letter.

I guess this may take a few weeks to show on my report. here it is for now.

ou0i00.png

more...

Right, so my on record debts are approx 7.5k. After a few years of 'hiding' from them, I have decided to do something about them so I can eventually get on in life. I have a good job now, and may come into around 2.5k in the near future due to a crash. Rather than continue to hide, which if I am honest I can easily do until they drop off, I want to get the the full & final settlement stage, paying as little as possible, with the creditors agreeing to remove the defaults with a watertight agreement, leaving my credit file clean for me to start afresh.

I understand I need to do a few things first, that is why I am here. CCA request, SAR etc.. Which order and to who in the case of Welcome & MDKP.

All help gratefully received in advance. Any question, please ask.

you need to make a thread for each debt in the named forums for each OC [original creditor].

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets