pounds to pocket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3796 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi , i have loan from pounds to pocket and have given around 7 installments but due to financial difficulties i cant pay the same amount , whts the best way to break the rest 5 installments into 10 or more ?

Hi Press,

What PoundsToPocket usually agrees to is

1) move one rate to the end of the agreement (which gives you 30 days breathing space)

2) if you come towards the end of the agreement pay the last rate in up to 6 instalments

Both can be agreed over the live chat or per email (if live chat keep a copy of the conversation)

If you already foresee that neither of the above will help you, as you have financial difficulties, then I would go down the following route:

1) First secure your money, i.e. you might "lose" your debit card so you get a new one and also write to your bank that you do not agree to any CPA from PoundsToPocket or CashEuroNet. Cancel also any direct debits PoundsToPocket might have setup. Also monitor your account as they might setup the direct debit again

2) Inform them in writing that you are unexpectedly in financial difficulties which are long-term and that you therefore will be unable to keep up with the monthly repayments. State that you are willing to repay your debt and therefore offer them a repayment plan for the outstanding today's balance over 12 months under the condition that they freeze further charges and interest.

24/7 Moneybox: 195.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

British Pearl/Spondoolies: 752.10 - Oustanding: 0.00

Cash on go/Peachy: 206.30 - Oustanding: 0.00

EarlyPayday: 325.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Lending Stream: 1398.46 - Oustanding: 0.00

MicroLend: 780.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Minicredit: 520.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

MonthEndMoney/PaydayUK: 937.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

MrLender: 715.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Pounds2Pocket: 2328.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

QuickQuid: 1800.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SafeLoans: 450.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

Speed-E-Loans: 516.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SwiftSterling: 1295.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Toothfairy Finance: 544.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

TxtLoan: 450.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

WageDayAdvance: 670.80 - Oustanding: 0.00

Wonga: 1336.86 - Oustanding: 0.00

Total: 15220.52 - Oustanding: 0.00

• 10 months later...

1) move one rate to the end of the agreement (which gives you 30 days breathing space)

No they don't, they tell you they will, then sneak into your account and leave you with nothing.

• 1 month later...

They also harass you from international numbers if you are late in paying. If, like me you dont answer international or annonymous calls, it can lead to... difficulties

Never be intimidated by anyone who sends "final demands" by second class post.