dandares2

DCA's and PPC's

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2527 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, please can someone direct me to template letters specifically for dealing with DCA's in relation to PPC charges?Many thanks....

If you can give details of the PPC and the collection agent, it is possible that I will have a copy of the letter you want to respond to and may be able to assist.

On the other hand you may well be better to ignore the rubbish that these companies produce and they will just give up in time.

I am trying to help a friend out - I say helping out but I am really trying to prevent them from giving their hard earned cash away because of increasingly threatening letters from a debt collection agency. It would appear that an alleged debt originating from a PCN issued by UKPC has been passed to them. Another letter has been received today stating an outstanding amount of £150 and also listing court costs that may be incurred. To me it is very spurious and is obviously a scare tactic but my friend is very worried and would like to respond in a way that will stop them writing further letters.Thanks again....

Trust me on this one it is junk mail, they will try every tactic they can to try and get you to pay, PPc'sare not keen on courts as they have had some shocking results of late and if you read further on the forum they may well have worse to come. VCS V HMRC makes excellent reading. VCS V Ibbotson lots of fun there as well.

Ignore and relax, should you respond you will only encourage them and end up in a game of letter ping pong.