Who is ACT - ACT Credit Management Ltd

andie_303
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A friend of mine had long standing Lowell/Red/Fredricksons saga which originated with O2. It seemed that last year they had realised they were in the wrong and disappeared.

Then last week out of the blue and email comes from Lowell saying "we are looking in to your compaint and your account has been put on hold whilst this happens" - they have made no complaint in a very long time that would generate such an email.

They are now getting phone messages (on an old number) from a company called ACT - is it a coincidence? They assure me the only problem is this outstanding issue with Lowell and nothing else.

Does anyone know if ACT have any main clients such as O2 always using Lowell??

Thanks

Thanks Cerebus - this is definately a UK company though the number they leave is 0203 1500150 - I believe they are based in Harrow. I'm just wondering if people know who they work for as obviously I don't want my friend to call them back if possible - I'm just wondering if they are somehow connected to Lowell x

• dx100uk changed the title to Who is ACT - ACT Credit Management Ltd