andie_303

Who is ACT - ACT Credit Management Ltd

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2525 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

A friend of mine had long standing Lowell/Red/Fredricksons saga which originated with O2. It seemed that last year they had realised they were in the wrong and disappeared.

Then last week out of the blue and email comes from Lowell saying "we are looking in to your compaint and your account has been put on hold whilst this happens" - they have made no complaint in a very long time that would generate such an email.

They are now getting phone messages (on an old number) from a company called ACT - is it a coincidence? They assure me the only problem is this outstanding issue with Lowell and nothing else.

Does anyone know if ACT have any main clients such as O2 always using Lowell??

Thanks

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Just realised that refers to a Septic DCA, but no doubt they'll be much of a muchness. ;)

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Cerebus - this is definately a UK company though the number they leave is 0203 1500150 - I believe they are based in Harrow. I'm just wondering if people know who they work for as obviously I don't want my friend to call them back if possible - I'm just wondering if they are somehow connected to Lowell x

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep Cerbrus thanks - just wondering who they may deal with and if this is the 02 matter coming up again despite them knowing they are in the wrong

I doubt it, they tend to shuffle their a/cs across the desk to one of their other trading names such as Hamptons, Red etc. If they outsource it tends to be that outfit in Ayrshire. See the doughnut link in my signature. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]