Yam950

Sofa falling to bits

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2530 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Everyone

I bought a Sofa and chair from Littlewoods last November, it was delivered a few days before Xmas so is less than a year old.

The cushions have all frayed, and one ofthe covers has come apart where the thread has just disintegrated. The foam ont he arm of the chair has sunk so much it has a huge dent in it.

The furniture has had normal wear, no kids/pets jumping on it, but it really is very poorly made. I expect it to last a few more years!

I have paid off my account in full so I dont owe any money on it at all, and I wrote to Littlewoods enclosing photos on the 31st October...i havent had a response yet though.

I wonder if you cuold tell me what, if any, rights I have regarding this and what I should do if i dont hear from them? I would likea refund in all honesty if i can as I do not want another one of these rubbish sofas!

Thank you x