InFear of debt collection phone calls and visits

InFear
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You can send registered post to the PO box. They collect their mail from there every day and have to sign for anything recorded delivery when they pick it up. I know because I checked with the post office and they received mine a couple of days ago.

Hi Welcome to CAG!

How do you mean BG ''Black Listed'' you there is actually no such thing.

Has any company actually written and stated exactly what the alleged debt is?

If they phone refuse to answer any ''security'' questions!!

i live in Northern Ireland and have six credit card outstanding bills which i have not paid for for the last four and a half years. Because i had no assets i was told by a member of C/A not to worry about them because they couldn't take blood from a stone. The reason i had the dept was because i lent a lot of money to someone and their business went bust. I got married three years ago and my wife ownrd her own house when i met her. My post went to my old address and was never forwarded to me. At the beginning of this week i recieved a letter from Tower Investagations asking me to phone them, but i didn't. I am really worried now that they have caught up with me and will take my wife's house off her, what should i do?.

Start a new thread.

Then you will get advice, it will go missed here.

P.S. They can't do a single thing, they won't take anyone's house they are pathetic.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!