marshmallows

Applying for a Strike Out (Sigma)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2562 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Well it was the end of July when I received both Sigmas claim forms.

I requested documents through CPR, which they sent me for one claim but nothing for the other.

On the claim where they sent me something they offered a repayment plan. I ignored this and submitted my defences for both claims.

It is now mid November and I have heard nothing.

I am aware the next best thing to do would be to apply to court for a strike out, as they are parking the claims.

Does this mean no one will ever be able to raise a court claim again for this supposed debt again, if a strike out is granted?

Also is there any advise on CAG about how to go about applying for a strike out, as there is not much online.

Also do you wonderful and knowledable people think this is the best course of action for me?

Thanks in advance.

Hi MM

The longer you leave it the better and more chance of a successful application... don't prod the bear to early..he may just react.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Very good advice Mr. Orch. I was thinking of maybe in the new year, or would that be a little soon do you think?

Marshmallow, we all seem to be in the same boat, do we apply for strike out or leave it. I think the courts should say to Sigma if you don't reply to these "abusive claims" we will strike out after 6 months and order costs against you.