Moorcroft Orange

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Received a letter off these yesterday, it was defaulted back last year and went to Direct Legal and Collections which i paid them £5 a month for about 6 months as im unemployed at the moment, i had 3 phones on contract mine, my wifes and sons, we all refused to pay the bill up until Orange decided not to provide us with a proper 100% working service, Phone calls not dialing out, No 3G connection to the network extremely slow web browsing, text messages failing and loss of signal on both Orange & T-Mobile, Orange claimed there was nothing wrong on there end and but i declined and stated well whats the possibility of this happening on 3 different mobiles provided by you.

So they called me back 3 days later and stated there was problems with masts around the Manchester area and would take several months to fix but no reimbursement offered, so as you can image my wife and son was going mad saying they wasn't paying £35 a month for nothing so decided to give me the phone back and return them to Orange for cancellation so i packed up all 3 phones and returned them without a return address as we didn't want them back and took seperate contracts out elsewhere Orange actually took the time out of there pathetic days work to trace the phones back to us and return them to us via Recorded Delivery so now im stuck here with 3 phones which they dont want back and a big £1100 debt to repay.

One thing i dont understand is that Orange are making up fake figures as the Direct Legal & Collections said i owed £1600 but now moorcroft state i owe Orange £1100+

When i asked Direct Legal why they returned the debt back to Orange they stated because i failed to pay August which clearly went out of my bank via Standing Order and was paid full for that Month, Now they have passed the debt to Moorcroft which they will get £1 a month payment without a income & expenditure as i have been messed around by passing this back and forth to different debt collection

Me with Virgin

Wife with Three

Son with Vodafone

and all are happy with the service and best thing about it all are paid separate now rather than me paying 3 phones

Here is a copy of the letter they sent me

992p7o.jpg

if this is still in dispute with orange, simply tell morcrap that until the dispute with the oc is satisfied to a reasonable conclusion you aint paying squat to anybody least of all a debt collector, and as for the fantastic offer of reducing the charges (£26.62 - LOL) are they really this stupid, that you would take them up on this

You will probably find that once the network have recovered the cost of the mobile handsets supplied as part of the contract/s it will only be a matter of months until they sell the remainder of the debt at which point the amount owing will drop sharply. I speak from experience in 09 I had an orange contract that went belly up, Moorcrap claimed £800+ after months of threatograms and nusiance calls the debt was sold to Crapquest there first letter stated the amount owing was less than £70. I promptly came to a Full and final arrangement with Crapquest paying just £40 they even sent a letter confirming the F&F