fluffyduck369

Hep regarding car finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2529 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My Brother was off work with stress and got into areas with his car payments with seat.

they sent his account to Credit Style Limited who sent out one of there So called advisor's and he arranged a meeting with then against what i believed was the wrong move.

the person who came to see him who he says was very nice (she would be she wants money) told him that he had no option but to Vouunatry surrender his vehicle but he has paid over 1/2 the original loan so should have looked at the Half payment if he was returning the car.

He was basically forced in to taking this option as he was told there was no option either pay the arrears as well as his contracted monthly payments or Voulantary surrender. and they would not consider a payment plan that was more than 6 months as they said seat would t except it they never asked them

he as signed the form they gave him but the car has not been collected as i have told him not to hand it over until i looked at other options.

They have been harassing him with phone calls and text messages at work some text messages have been very derogatory for example one was it isn't rocket science to answer the phone.

please can some one advise if it is possible to get out of this and look at 1/2 payment if he still wants to return the car or is it too late

we have only just got him well and back to work following him having to leave his previous job due to been off work with stress and i am scared that all this could result in him becoming ill again

thanks for your help