style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I was waiting at a location for about 10 to 12 minutes where No loading at any time sign was there. I have a CCTV Camera waticing me by mobile van . Not sure weather He captured or not?

I want to know how long we can stay if tehre is no loading at any time ?

Will I have PCN for waiting/ stopping even though i was sitting in my van ?

What is the difference between No stopping and No loading?

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Prakash

All depends on the signage and/or road markings. Without seeing the location, we cannot advise. Have you been issued with a PCN? If so, what is the offence code? And can you give us the location.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

As I have stated in my first comment, I have doubt that i will get ticket however, it was CCTV mobile van has not given me any PCN at the moment.

The Location is Round about infront of Queensbury station, London. Outerside of round about there are couple of Bus Stops and I was waiting for some one from tube at inner side of round about. My stop was safe and secure.

Hi

I want to know how long we can stay if tehre is no loading at any time ?

Chances are there were also double yellow lines, which means no stopping/parking/waiting at all.

Will I have PCN for waiting/ stopping even though i was sitting in my van ?

Being in your vehicle is not an exemption, your vehicle is still parked

I suspect a PCN is on it's way in the post.

Many thanksfor reply.

that is the place where every day more than 5000 vehicles stopped for one or another reason i.e waiting for some one from tube station bus station and shopping.? It is not a road however it is like spare space almost one lane around the circle.. i dont think that any one is allowed to drive on that area normally.

any way, How much PCN would be..?

once again thank you very much.

REgards,

Prakash