Yukiko

Payday Express took £500 from closed account!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2526 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had a text yesterday morning from Lloyds TSB, as normal, stating that I was overdrawn and yadda yadda... Then the Monday Text came which gives me my last 5 transactions... Which were not recognised.

I had a loan with PayDayExpress back in July, now being dealt with by the CCCS and being paid as far as I know... And they've taken the following;

These have been taken from a variety of cards which I have owned, none of which were my payment cards for PDE.

Lloyds have opened a fraud case as this simply not right. I was half way to calling the police too, seeing as they've phished around for my old card details from Moneyshop (who they work with).

My account is now £542.44 overdrawn and they've actually taken a hell of a lot more than what was owed (£325 all in all, they've taken £426.40).

What do I do? Lloyds were talking about collections and my account has been frozen with them due to my minor overdraft of £117... Now it's stirred the indian call centre right up and they're ringing me every waking hour now too... :(

Payday Express really are the lowest of the low, theiving ****.

First mistake is continuing to borrow especially while on a plan with CCCS (who are great by the way). They are allowed to share details as they are the same company. You can contact Police but i can't imagine what they'll do. you can try the bank but they'll probably send proof that you borrowed the money and needed to repay unless you have proof that they agreed to the CCCS plan...

I didn't take credit out whilst with the CCCS... I entered CCCS afterwards.

Fact is, they've "Forced" the transaction by making up an auth code which the bank say they're not allowed to do. Bare in mind, both cards have long gone and been cancelled, why are they doing this? It seems illegal to me.