Jeremy12

Overdraft repayment plan

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2530 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Evening

Due to a change in circumstances and deciding to get my house in order i have decided to take the steps to becoming debt free. In order to do this i need to establish a repayment plan with lloyds. Rough estimates would be that the o/d is £1000 and i can afford £50 p/m. I have sent them a formal i+e via post but have not heard back.

I was just curious about any stories of similar scenarios and whether they were willing to accept your plan while freezing interest and charges. And also whether you feel £50 per month for my £1000 o/d is likely to be accepted.

Sorry for being a pain and thanks in advance

The account is in arrears and the o/d is my only account with them, my wages get paid elsewhere.