Help and Advice please

General Form of Judgement or Order - HELP

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2532 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I know all this is my fault but any help/advice anyone could give me would be great.

On Saturday 10 November 2012 I received the above letter in the post that states - Before A Proper Officer of the court sitting at Leeds County Court.

Upon reading a ;letter from the claimant

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1The order to attend court for questioning is ajourned generally with liberty to restore.

2 If not application is made by 4:00pm on the 7th May 2013 then the order to attend court to be questioned will be struck out without further order from the court.

Dated 2 November 2012

Can anyone tell me what this is? I have had a CCJ set by Santander and I have not paid it due to been out of work. I'm now back in work but have not paid it.

This is the first correspondence I have received. What does it all mean? Should I of been in court (I didnt know if I should of been). Will baliffs now be round to my parents house?

What do I do?? Any help would be great...

Thanks in advance

Hi H & A

Welcome to Cag

I think a little more history would assist, would seem sensible to call the court tomorrow and ask when the application was made and where the order was served.

Looks like somebody made an application off the back of a judgment but decided not to progress it.

See CPR 71 this may make it a bit clearer:-

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part71

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread