looneygooner

ASAD noise abatement

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2558 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a flat above shops on a main road, there is an ASDA store opposite me, I have just been woken up by workmen in their car park burning the white markings on their car park, this is very loud and it is very difficult to get any sleep, I did not receive any correspondence about this nor did I receive any notification from the council. The noise started at 0100hr, even with the windows shut we can still hear the burning flame.

Is there anything we can do I do not consider this as emergency repairs, is this a case of big corporate companies simply not giving a damn about the local people

All noise complaints should be made to your local environmental health department, however as this is likely to be a one off they will probably not do anything, I assume it was done at night to cause less hassle in closing off the car park during trading hours.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.