Lowell Financial keep buying my debts....and looking at my credit card file.

flynnkev1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3998 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Worthy of a complaint to the credit agency and have them account why they allow so many searches on your credit file, considering Lowlifes don't provide credit!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Trouble is Unrecorded are not seen by anyone else other than the data subject so are not damaging, but still unnecessary, complaints to the CRA are not going to help you would need to complain to Lowells data controller on this.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi Boo yeah, i've opened one with Lloyds and one with Bank of scotland didn't know if they would go through so applied to both. Thought because i wasn't applying for credit/overdraft there would not be a credit check however the following shows....I wouldnt be too concerned but im hopefully 6/7 months away from being credit worthy again I have equity available in my house which it would be nice to release a little of too pay off some other debts and i need to look at a career change around the same time so want my credit file to be as good as possible.

Searched on: 17/11/2012

Searched By: LLOYDS TSB GROUP

Application Type: Current Account

Entry Number: P3

Searched on: 16/11/2012

Time at address: 10 years 01 months

Searched By: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

Application Type: Current Account

Searched on: 17/11/2012

Time at address: 10 years 01 months

Searched By: LLOYDS BANKING GROUP

Application Type: Identification: Generic Check

Generic ID/Voters/ Residential checks not damaging not available to others and not credit checks.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Letters sent. I've done further investigation re the county court judgements and the information i have is as follows:-

Judgement 1 -£ 297

1. The Amount £297 a partial claim on a balance of approximately 2k

2. The account number

3. The creditor - Egg

4. The Solicitor - Bryan Carter

5. They don't waive there rights to make further claims on the outstanding balance.

Judgement 2 -19/12/2008

1. The amount claimed £1794.

2. The account number is identical to the one above except there is an extra digit.

3. The Creditor - Arrow Global

4. The solicitor Bryan Carter.

5. I did not keep to my end of the agreement and continue to pay £100 per month therefore the balance is due.

What i can't understand is why they didn't just go for the whole balance the first time, also I have two judgements for the same debt even though i've already paid off the first amount.....

Oh yes, Bryan bloody Carter and his infamous split claims!! Report his corrupt antics to the SRA, OFT&TS. http://www.sra.org.uk/sra/complaints-service.page

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Boo thanks for the reply my friend. Following that what is the next step in relation to the judgements? I wouldn't be too bothered but the second judgement is 18 months after the first one has been paid....which means ill have to wait another 18 months for the account to be clear.

• 4 weeks later...

Good result,keep the letter safe, Lowell are likely to palm the debt off on to aDCA lower down the food chain.

• 3 months later...

There I was thinking I had resolved this issue....I've been looking into my three outstanding ccj's I've created a separate thread....(Not sure if i should have or not?) Would be grateful if you could have a look at the below:--

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?390743-Duplicate-CCj-s-from-Bryan-Carter&p=4227036#post4227036